We called this release a couple of days ago when we saw the FCC notification that DJI Goggles Racing Edition were in the works.
Inheriting all the functions and dual 1080p HD screens from the original DJI Goggles, DJI Goggles RE support Sphere pano viewing and local video playback, offering an upgraded FPV experience.
DJI Goggles just got cooler looking and more powerful, so you can experience FPV racing in style and without traditional restraints.
Precisely engineered for racing, DJI Goggles RE deliver both analog and digital video. An Ocusync Video Transmission Module and a high-performance camera module work together to transmit digital video signal from up to 7km away with latency as low as 50ms.
Hightlights of the enhanced DJI Goggles Racing Edition upgrades:
- 12 Selectable Transmission Channels
- Automatic FHSS Technology
- Connect Two Pairs of DJI Goggles RE or an Extra Controller
- 148 degree FOV
- Flight Controls
- Gimbal control-head tracking
- On Screen Display
DJI Goggles RE are compatible with Mavic Pro, Spark, Phantom 4 Series and Inspire 2. (Inspire 1 compatible with an adapter) Play videos in MP4, MOV, AVI and MKV. Even view 6K panoramas!
DJI Goggles RE comes with:
- DJI Goggles RE
- Wire Clip
- Pagoda Antenna
- Reversed SMA Connector
- Micro USB Connector
- HDMI Cable
- Cleaning Cloth
- OcuSync Camera
- OcySync Air Unit
- OcuSync Pagoda Antenna (MMC interface)
- OcuSync Pagoda Antenna (SMA interface)
- Cylindrical Antenna
- OcuSync Dipole Antenna
- OcuSync MMCX to MMCX Cable
- OcuSync MMCX to SMA Cable
- OcuSync 3 in 1 (Power, S-Bus, UART)
- OcuSync PPM Cable
- Mono 3.5mm Jack Plug to Mono 3.5mm Jack Plug Cable
- Mono 3.5mm Jack Plug to Futaba Square Plug Cable
- Momo 3.5mm Jack Plug to Mini-Din Plug Cable
- DJI Goggles Carry More Backpack
All in this is a loaded kit for anyone who is seriously into drone racing and/or the FPV experience.