We get a lot of feedback from our readers and on the forums. Based on what we’ve received so far, there are some very smart people out there who could really help shape the next generation of product improvements in aerial photography.
DJI has even asked for feedback in their forums, seeking recommendations on the features, accessories and products that most appeal to you, the end user.
We reached out to DJI earlier this month to see if they were interested in partnering with us to seek out your feedback. (More on that later) What was most interesting to us in this conversation with DJI is how much keener they are to get feedback on potential accessories for existing drones than in new hardware features or flight / app features.
So in preparation for a special series of articles on what you most want to see next from DJI, we want your feedback!
It’s not a contest….yet! But it could be!
If you surprise us with some really awesome, even out of the box, ideas we would love to put it to a vote reward the best ideas with some great DJI gear as prizes.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Login to Facebook and like our page here.
- In the comments section for this article enter your best feedback for DJI in one or all of three categories:
- Software features/upgrades to existing products, and use the hashtag #DJIsoftware
- Hardware changes you would like to see (including all new gear…what do you wish DJI made?), and use the hashtag #DJIhardware
- Accessories. Let us know what attachments and complementary support gear you would like to see for your DJI product, and use the hashtag #DJIaccessory
We’re sure you have some great ideas, and we’ll compile them to see what sort of mischief we can get into with our friends at DJI.
In fact, we’ll even go first!
We would love to see a wearable Osmo body attachment similar to what GoPro has for the Karma Grip. Wearing the Karma backpack, you can attach the Karma Grip to the shoulder strap for a true, stabilized wearable camera experience.
Easy right? Now put your brains to work! We would love to see one of our readers create the next great feature, device or accessory for the DJI experience.